Our single turn optical encoders feature a high resolution (up to 16 bits) with compact housing dimensions.
- Higher resolution is possible on demand and depending on the speed requirements,
- Available in Round metal housing in 27, 30, 58 and 100 mm and redundancy as an option,
- Available in Rectangle metal housing (40 x 60 mm) that can be stacked for redundancy as an option,
- Precision of 5’ with 12 Bits of Resolution on 27 mm diameter and on the 40x60 mm Square housing,
- Precision of 10” with 16 Bits of Resolution on 100 mm diameter,
- Outputs signals (parallel or serial, SSI or CAN) and wiring length are customizable on demand,
- Customizable mechanics for better integration (shat of hollow shat).
Commercial and Military Airports’ Radars
Aerospace and Military Slip-Rings
Military Armored vehicles turrets
Railway Master-Controllers and Joysticks
Industry (Robotics and Off-Shore)