In order to ensure a high level of reliability, we make ourselves all core components such as sensors, strain gages, electronics boards, as well as miniature-joysticks.
Besides our product know-how, we have built over the time a significant know-how in the development of complex security electro-mechanical systems in highly demanding environment, which implies:
- we integrate human factors and ergonomics (aiming at comfort for user), Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) as well as environmental management in our development methodology,
- we conduct RAMS analysis and structural simulations when necessary,
- in addition to standard type tests such as endurance tests, we can realize more specific ones such as Smoke & Fire or HALT,
- we ensure the compliance of the products with specific standards required by our customers, whether related to a market (ex : MIL-STD for military or UIC 612 for railway) or related to environment (ex : Reach, Rohs),
- we provide our customers with all the necessary documentation and certificates (such as Maintenance Manuals or Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) documentation for both Hardware and Software electronics (SSIL).